CHAPTER 3 LEGAL AND OTHER OFFFER
1. When is the launch of Chandrayaan-3 expected?
(a) Second half of 2020
(b) Second half of 2021
(c) First half of 2021
(d) First half of 2022
2. NMITLI stands for —
(a) New Millionaire Internal Technology Leadership Institute
(b) Non Millennium International Technological Leadership Initiative
(c) New Millennium Indian Technical Leadership Institute
(d) New Millennium Indian Technology Leadership Initiative
3. The World Health Organisation (WHO) recently categorized Coronavirus as which of the
4. What is the name of NASA’s rover for Mars Mission 2020?
5. Google’s second cloud region in India will soon be launched in which city?
(d) New Delhi
6. Which company will use ISRO’s NavIC navigation technology in its upcoming smartphones for
the first time in the world?
7. Which nation’s doctors used a robot to perform surgery to treat brain aneurysm?
8. The Supreme Court has issued a directive to which state government on February 19, 2020 to
immediately stop illegal sand mining?
9. Who has been appointed as the Chairman of ‘Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Tirtha Kshetra Trust’?
(a) Mahant Nritya Gopal Das
(b) Cham pat Rai
(c) Ashok Singhal
(d) Mahant Govind Giri Narayan
10. Which country has recently successfully test-fired Ra’ad-ll Cruise Missile?
11. First MSE was launched by —
(a) Bill Gates Foundation
(b) Reliance Group
(c) Laxmi Mittal Group
(d) Birla Industrial and Technological museum
12. Name the four holy places of Uttarakhand, which will be connected by Chardham highway
(a) Bageshwar Uttarkashi, Haridwar and Kedarnath
(b) Uttarkashi, Haridwar, Badrinath and Kedarnath
(c) Badrinath, Kedarnath, Ga∩gotri and Yamunotri
(d) Haridwar, Kedarnath. Gangotri and Yamunotri
13. The highest and final judicial tribunal of India is:
(c) Supreme Court
(d) Union Cabinet
14. Which of the following High Court has jurisdiction over more than one state/Union territory?
15. Chief Justice and other Judges of the High Court are appointed by the:
(b) Chief Justice of Supreme Court
(c) Governor of concerned state
(d) Attorney General of India
16. How many judges are there in the Supreme Court?
(a) 26 judges including the Chief Justice of India
(b) 30 judges including the Chief Justice of India
(c) 31 judges including the Chief Justice of India
(d) 49 judges including the Chief Justice of India
17. Who among the following was first woman judge of India?
(a) Leila Seth
(b) Anna Chandy
(c) Fathima Beevi
(d) Sujata Manohar
18. An appeal can be made in the Supreme Court of India in ?
(a) Civil & Criminal Matters
(b) Criminal & Constitutional Matters
(c) Civil, Criminal & Constitutional Matters
(d) Constitutional and Criminal Matters
19. Key aspects captured by SARAL –
(a) Robustness of Policy Framework
(b) Consumer Experience
(c) Implementation Environment
(d) All of these
20. Name the mobile app launched by RBI for visually impaired persons to help them identify the
denomination of Indian Banknotes
21. Where did Prahlad Singh Patel flagged off the first-ever Mobile Science Exhibition (SCIENCE
EXPLORER) & also launched 25 new Mobile Science Exhibition(MSE) buses for Aspirational
(a) Kolkata, West Bengal
(b) Leh, Ladakh
(c) New Delhi, Delhi
(d) Mumbai, Maharashtra
26. The Indian Space Research Organization has decided to place the Aditya-L1 satellite near
(a) Lagragian Point
(b) Long Point
(c) Light Point
(d) None of these
27. Which is the meaning of Aditya L1 ?
(a) Aditya-Langragian 1
28. Which of the following is not the mission of India’s National Action Plan on Climate Change?
(a) National solar mission
(b) National water mission
(c) National Mission for a Green India
(d) National Mission on Sustainable Development
29. The National Green tribunal (NGT) hears matters relating to
2. climate change
Select the correct answer using the codes given below.
(a) 1, 2 and 3 only
(b) 1, 3 and 4 only
(c) 2, 3 and 4 only
(d) 1, 2, 3 and 4
22. The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (Meit Y) has signed a statement of
intent to roll-out ‘Build for Digital India’ programme with which company?
23. Name the first Bollywood film which is set to go plastic-free in order to avoid single-use plastic
and encourage the usage of jute and cloth bags to protect the environment.
(a) Section 375
(b) Dream Girl 2019
(c) Coolie No. 1
(d) Laal Kaptaan
24. Which of the following app is launched for farmers at the National Conference on crop residue
(a) NAC Mobile App
(b) Farmers industry app
(c) CHC mobile app
(d) Farm at hand
25. Name the organisation that has developed the first Indigenous High-Temperature Fuel Cell
System under the flagship programme named “New Millennium Indian Technology Leadership
(a) NT Bombay
(b) IIST Bangalore
(d) USER Bhopal
30. Which country hosted the 28th BASIC Ministerial meeting on Climate Change?
31. The NGT has formed a committee to examine illegal sand mining in which river?
32. What is the website of Swachch Bharat Mission?
33. Which of the following programme is going to re-launch as Swachh Bharat Mission?
(a) Total Sanitation Campaign
(b) Ek kadam swachta Ki Aur
(c) Nirmal Bharat Mission
34. Who is the inspiration behind the concept of SBM?
(a) Mahatma Gandhi
(b) Jawaharlal Nehru
(c) Sardar Patel
(d) Morarji Desai
35. The Supreme Court has allowed the National Tiger Conservation Authority to relocate which
nation’s cheetah to a suitable habitat in India?
36. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), incorporated by the Government of India
(a) 4th October, 1968
(b) 4th October, 1970
(c) 4th October, 1961
(d) 4th October, 1960
37. ICSI completed how many years of its establishment on 4th October, 2019?
(b) 53 (C) 51
38. UDIN stands for
(a) Unique Document Identification Number
(b) Unique Director Identification Number
(c) Unique Document Index Number
(d) United Document Identification Number
39. Who is the current Chairperson of NCLAT?
(a) Justice Shri S.J. Mukhopadhaya
(b) M.M. Kumar.
(c) Shaktikanta Das
(d) M. S. Sahoo
40. How many High Courts are there in India?
1 (c) 2 (d) 3 (a) 4 (d) 5 (d) 6 (b)
7 (c) 8 (d) 9 (a) 10 (c) 11 (d) 12 (c)
13 (c) 14 (b) 15 (a) 16 (c) 17 (c) 18 (c)
19 (d) 20 (a) 21 (b) 22 (b) 23 (c) 24 (c)
25 (c) 26 (a) 27 (a) 28 (d) 29 (b) 30 (b)
31 (b) 32 (c) 33 (c) 34 (a) 35 (d) 36 (a)
37 (c) 38 (a) 39 (a) 40 (b)